- Light weight and compact
- Engine and pump castings are made of anti-corrosive aluminum-alloy to reduce weight and prolong
- working life. Compact unit in its class fits existing locker space, also can be carried by 2 firemen.
- High pump performance
- Both engine and pump are designed and developed specifically for fire pumps by Tohatsu, ensuring
- higher pump performance for its class.
- Reliable engine with oil injection/auto mixing oil delivery system
- The engine of VC52AS was originally designed by Tohatsu for VC series models. Equipped with oil
- pump, gasoline and engine oil are mixed automatically at a precise ratio to engine speed without
- mixing fuel and oil by operator.
- Quick priming is provided by operating Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump. Prime 3meters in 6seconds.
- Centralized control
- All gauges, throttle dial, control switches, and other warning lamps are grouped on the control panel
- for easy operation.
- Cooling water recirculation system
- Engine cooling water is returned to the pump eliminating discharge outside
- of the pump, and contamination of surrounding area.
- Unique auto choke carburetor
- This device helps engine start easier in all seasonal temperature conditions.
- Engine overheat protection sensor
- Overheat protection is provided on this model to safeguard the engine from cooling water loss, and to
- protect engine when water is not discharging. This device stops the engine
- automatically when engine temperature reaches 80℃. Reset switch is provided to release the
- sensor after it stops the engine.
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Integrated fuel tank with large capacity of 18liters ensures the fuel supply will last for 1.5 hours at least
- at maximum throttle opening and load.
- 180degree rotating discharge port
- Electric starter with back up recoil starter
- An electric starter and back-up recoil starter are installed to guarantee starting engine under any
- Battery charger
- Floodlight projector
- Plastic toolbox
Some different type of adapters for suction port and discharge ports are available.
|Engine:||Type:||Tohatsu 2-stroke, 2-cylinder, water cooled gasoline engine|
|Bore & Stroke:||76mm x 68mm|
|Authorized output:||40.8PS/ 30 kW|
|Fuel tank:||18 liters|
|Fuel consumption:||9 liters/h|
|Ignition:||Flywheel magneto (C.D.Ignition)|
|Starting system:||Starter motor and automatic recoil system|
|Lubrication:||Auto mixing (Separate oil tank)|
|Choke system:||Auto choke|
|Spark plug:||NGK BP7HS-10|
|Pump:||Type:||Single suction, single stage, high pressure turbine pump|
|Delivery outlet:||JIS fire thread (B-9912), 2-1/2″ (65mm) male|
|BSP 65mm (G 2-1/2″) male|
|Suction inlet:||JIS fire thread (B-9912), 3″ (75mm) male|
|BSP 100mm (G 4″) male|
|Priming:||Rotary-vane vacuum pump (Oilless type)|
(Suction height: 3m)
|1,450 liter/min. at 0.4 MPa|
|1,250 liter/min. at 0.6 MPa|
|1,000 liter/min. at 0.8 MPa|
|600 liter/min. at 1.0 MPa|
|Overall dimensions:||Length: 700mm x Width: 620mm x Height: 730mm|
|Max. suction height:||Approx. 9m (29.5 feet)|